at homecare repair australia we believe the right home modification will allow you greater independence and ability to move around your home confidently, safely and with better ease.
These could entail a complete renovation, structural modifications or minor alterations to the layout or fittings around your home, which would also benefit a carer or family member, reducing the risk of injury to them whilst assisting you.
All design, modification or alteration services are carried out and delivered to enhance independence and maximise safety and accessibility for people in aged care or living with a disability.
Design and project management services for full bathroom renovations, modifications or adaptations, to maximise safety and ease of amenity use. Can also include minor modification from hand-held showers and diverters, transfer chairs, shower benches, towel bars, safety rails, automated lighting or push-button door openers.
ACCESS & MOBILITY
Supply and installation of access ramps, hand and grab rails, chair lifts and elevators, widening doorways or the removal of obstacles to assist with ease of movement in and around the home, including slip resistant coating to floors for hazardous areas.
Design and project management services for full kitchen renovations or modifications or the installation of aids, allowing ease of movement and safety access for people with disabilities. These can include anything from adjusting cupboards and counter top heights, automated lighting, improving storage or the installation of accessible appliances.
MAINTENANCE & LANDSCAPING
Our team provide cleaning services and property maintenance including landscaping to maintain a safe, hazard free and aesthetically pleasing outdoor space.
We provide full project management services to ensure all modifications or renovations are designed in accordance with Work Health and Safety Act 2011 and delivered on time as per agreed budget and scope of works.
Know that when you work with us, you’re engaging with a company and people who love what we do and are passionate about the services that we OFFER
Why Use Us:
- We’ve been in the building industry for over 25 years and our Project Managers are specialists in their field.
- We provide a one-stop shop access to an extensive specialist trade base. Giving you peace of mind knowing our trades who work with us are licensed and have been vetted for certification and successfully completed a rigorous induction program on Workplace Health and Safety.
- We’re a Registered NDIS Provider
- We offer flexible solutions because we understand no two customers are the same and we’re here to be responsive and adaptable to meet those needs, delivering competitive, reliable and quality solutions.
- If at any time you do encounter any issues, we have various means available for you to contact us to discuss these matters in a safe and comfortable environment. Our goal is to ensure that every concern or issue is dealt with promptly, courteously and in accordance with their urgency. Our steps to investigate and respond to a query or resolve a complaint are outlined in our Complaints Handling Life Cycle HERE
want TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WHAT WE OFFER?
Our flyer sumarises who we are and what we offer – download it HERE
Want to know more about HomeCare Repair Australia, our history and how we can benefit you, download our proposal HERE (coming soon)
We’re more than just the expert services we offer. Read about who we are and why you should put your trust in us to ensure your safety and independence at home (coming soon)
Head over to our portfolio page to view some of our past home modifications and download case studies HERE
A member of our team are only a phone call or email away.
Where we don’t have a particular solution or service listed, please ask!
We will still do our best to either find that solution for you or provide you with a contact that could help.